Thursday 26 January 2012

The inside of my digipak

For the inside of the album, At first, I was quite stuck with what I could use as the main images, as I had thoroughly experiemented with the Brick wall, and I wanted something different. Many of my classmates thought I should go with a more plain inside as the outside covers are quite graphic. initially tried just having a simple black background, however I felt this was too plain. I began experimenting with different layers and blending options by getting images off of google images such as starry skies and scratch textures and blending them into the background. I then found an image which I had taken of Alice for the first Outfit shoot which I had taken ages ago, and decided to play with that image to make it work well. I played with plenty of blending options till I found one which really does work, and blended it to the background. I then found an existing CD which I based my information on the back of my CD on.
Adding a Star sky layer and changing the blending modes.
Background ready to add Alice onto.
Adding Alice and erasing the background.
Changing blending modes to 'Pin Light'
Adding Text.
Final inside cover.
I also wanted to use the same image of the background which I had used for my inside cover so it will flow like a double page spread. Because this frame will be hidden behind the CD, there was little point decorating this frame more than some basic blending.
Behind the CD inside cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment