Friday 27 January 2012

Massive Set back!

Today I have had a massive problem as my external harddrive which contained my music video premiere project files and all my footage decided to wipe itself. This was initially very worrying. I took the external device to the tech guys at school, and they were unable to retrieve any files off of it. This contained all of my footage, as well as many other projects for my other A level subjects. After reviewing what could be done, I still did have my music video saved on youtube which was going to be my final draft, however there were not many improvements that needed to be done, only some minor cropping issues in some shots like this.
As you can see, you can see a light on the right side.
Although this was initially a pain, I have been lucky that I still have my draft! I don't think this is too much of a problem, as it was only a few shots which needed to be improved after reviewing the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment