Friday 7 October 2011

Digipak Analysis

Rihanna's Digipak

This Rihanna digipak includes a big photo of her in a very Rihanna styled photo shoot. The photograph extends over all three panels of the digipak. I really love the way that the main styling of the digipak is through photography (as I am also a Photography student as well as Media!). I have great ideas for my own Digipak as I also would like to continue the idea of using big photographs as a main idea for a digipak.


Another thing that i noticed with Rihanna's Album 'Loud' is that the photography used in the digipak is also very similar to that in one of her singles released which is also on the album 'Only Girl in the world'.
Screenshot of Rihanna- 'Only girl in the world'
Screenshot of Rihanna- 'Only girl in the world'
This gave me the idea to take my primary photographs I will be using on my Digipak when i actually film the scenes for the music video, therefore I can get the exact styling and use it as recognition marketing.

No comments:

Post a Comment