Friday 21 October 2011

Second Shoot!

Outcome
Today, Alice and I went to the local park with Alice to film another of my scenes for my music video. The filming went overall very well however due to the fact that the park is local, it was very hard to get concentrated footage without distractions. For example, at one point, we were filming the whole song throughout, and a dog walked past and wee'd up the wall next to Alice! Although it was very funny, it did very much disrupt the flow of filming. Little distractions like this kept occurring as other members of the public were distracting.

Things went well

  • The Setting was PERFECT! I really love the way the setting and mise-en-scene of the whole scene, and it definitely is exactly the style of RnB I was aiming for.
  • I Also managed to take a variety of different photographs which I plan to possibly use in my Digipak design!
  • We also learnt the song much better which enabled us to shoot larger and continuous takes.

Things to improve

  • Although we couldn't really improve it, the constant distraction was the one thing that let this shoot down.
  • Another thing we could improve next time we shoot is the speed in between takes as we spent too much time deciding exactly what to do whereas we could list the shots before we go to shoot.

Not totally sure about the expression on her face, however
I like the subtle graffiti behind her.
My Favourite shot, very RnB styled! Possible Digipak cover.
I do think that the style of shot looks slightly 'Advertising'
however a lot of RnB shots do!
With some basic editing, this photo could also be good to
possibly use in my digipak.
I love the notion of looking in this photo, she looks
Beyond the camera which is intriguing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment