Saturday 22 October 2011

Final Shoot!

Outcome
FILMING FINISHED! After this last brief session of filming, I have finally finished. The actual shoot went well as the basic styled shots I wanted to do allowed us to quickly finish the filming. The shots I had in mind were all completed such as head to toe pans, and links to the lyrics such as eye closeups.

Things went well

  • The way I lighted the frame I particularly loved. It gave the light either side of George which backlighted him slightly which worked really well!

Things to improve
  • Again, Slightly more direction in what I wanted could of helped, however it did work well anyway!

The lighting set up
The slightly interesting lighting arrangement!
One of the light
The reflector again!
The way the lighting effect looked with George!

No comments:

Post a Comment