Saturday 22 October 2011

Shoot 3!

Outcome
Today, Alice and I planned to film my Dance studio scene with Alice dancing to a choreographed styled dance. The actual filming went very well however we had a major problem with the location as the location we had chosen was already in use when we came to film there! However, the Show must go on, and I decided to re-arrange my scenes. The last two scenes I had to film with Alice were the Dance studio, and the Drama studio. This gave me the idea of going to the Drama studio to see if it was free. It was free, however we did not bring the right outfit for Alice to wear in that scene. As time was running out, I changed my mind to set the Dance scene in the Drama studio. Although at first I wasn't happy with the set up, after reviewing the style I was aiming for (Grungy, slightly 'Gangster' look), the drama studio definitely reenforced this!

Things went well
  • The actual filming went very well and I hope I have filmed some good footage to include in my video.
  • The setting also did turn out to be perfect for the style I was aiming for, even if it wasn't planned!
Things to improve
  • The initial booking of the dance studio definitely needed to be done as this was my first problem I encountered.
  • The planning of the dance moves could of done with some more work before the actual shoot.

As we were already behind in filming because we decided to change scene, I didn't manage to get any photographs for possible Digipak covers, however here is a few screen shots of Alice in the Drama studio from footage I filmed!


Although I also planned to film George today, He was unavailable. This did not matter to much as I can film him on friday for the same period of time!

No comments:

Post a Comment