Saturday 22 October 2011

Preparing for Shoot 4

Thursday 19th October
11.10pm-12.00pm (Free Period) (50 Minutes)

Description:
After the last mix up of locations, it was time to put it right by filming the last scene (the dance studio) with the sparkly dress. Although this was the scene I was now worried about due to the sudden change of plan, I do actually think it looks quite effective. I am also aware that I still need to film george however that isn't worrying as George has confirmed he definitely will be able to film on friday!

Location:
For this shoot, my location is going to be in our school dance studio. The dance studio is the last scene i need to film Alice in before i have my four scenes of Alice in different costume!
Pre-Preparation:
before filming this scene, I made sure that the studio was definitely available by booking ages in advance. This gave me no worries when coming to film as it will be free for us to use.
People Needed:
Again, the only people needed for this shoot is going to be Me,To film and direct the shoot, and Alice, to Act and mime within the music video. Although an extra person for helping with general parts could help more, the resource was not available, however this shouldn't affect the running of the shoot.

Physical Resources Needed:
•Video Camera- For actually filming the scene in which Alice is going to act out for me.
 •Digital Camera (Photographs)- This is for mainly evidence, but I am also going to photograph for my magazine article and Digipak.
 •Iphone- This is to Play the music for Alice to mime to primarily, but the device is also very useful as it is easy to jump to parts of the song.
Costume Needed:
 •Sparkly Dress
 •Bangles
 •Gold Necklace
 •Hooped Earrings
Outcome:
After this shoot, I would expect that I have fully filmed Alice in this location to the maximum potential. This will include solid footage and some shorter clips of Alice!

No comments:

Post a Comment