Thursday 13 October 2011

Location Possibilities

After my initial ideas on locations, I had two definite locations that I wanted to use. One was the 'Brick Wall' Style where i'd have my artist leaned up against a brick wall, and the other, a dance studio. When I came to finding my locations, I had a good idea that i should look in the local park to my school where I was sure that there were old/imperfect walls I could use in my video. Unfortunately, Alice my actress was unavailable when I came to shoot some locations, however my friend Chantelle stepped in just to be in the frame to give me a better idea how it would look.
This Wall is in the park next to my school.

I also came across walls with graffiti on them. Although this idea was not planned, I felt that it was a very good urban style.

Again, another nice shot, could have good potential!


Then we found an iron shed with graffiti. I like the look of the model against the rough looking background.

I then remembered that in the town where we go to school, there is a subway tunnel which also has graffiti and other artwork which could potentially look really good in a RnB music video. The tunnel has potential to make it into my music video!


Myself and Alice also took a trip to our local town, Bournemouth, primerily to purchase costumes, but also to find urban settings, and we found this back street. we think it has a really urban feel to it, and could look good in a music video!


Other than a few more urban styled scenes, I want to use some studios around the school. We have three,  a dance studio, Drama studio and photography. All of which i plan to use in my video!

No comments:

Post a Comment